<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4593408419915138491?origin\x3dhttp://poignant--memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 4, 2008

我曾 认真 深爱著一个人 他给我幸福 的可能

我等 我问 未来何时发生 他只是给我一个吻

快乐 我哭 是因为你的手

曾答应带我向前走

难过 我哭 是因为我的手 找不到你说的 以後

我都曾为你流

感动和悲伤都是理由

只不过 在你不再爱我了以後

慢慢流

快乐 我哭 是因为我付出

得到你温柔的答覆

难过 我哭 是因为我认输

你的心永远留不住

我都曾为你流
曲名: 歌手:徐若瑄

感动和悲伤都是理由

只希望 在我不再想你了之後

慢慢流

我都曾为你流

感动和悲伤都是理由

只希望 在我不再想你了之後

慢慢流 有的笑容陪著我


Regina Spektor - The Call


It started out as a feeling
Which then grew into a hope
Which then turned into a quiet thought
Which then turned into a quiet word

And then that word grew louder and louder
'Til it was a battle cry
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say goodbye

Just because everything's changing
Doesn't mean it's never been this way before
All you can do is try to know who your friends are
As you head off to the war

Pick a star on the dark horizon
And follow the light
You'll come back when it's over
No need to say goodbye

You'll come back when it's over
No need to say goodbye

Now we're back to the beginning
It's just a feeling and no one knows yet
But just because they can't feel it too
Doesn't mean that you have to forget

Let your memories grow stronger and stronger
'Til they're before your eyes
You'll come back
When they call you
No need to say goodbye

You'll come back
When they call you
No need to say goodbye

Better That We Break Lyrics

I never knew perfection til
I heard you speak, and now it kills me
Just to hear you say the simple things
Now waking up is hard to do
And sleepings impossible too
Everythings reminding me of you
What can I do?

It’s not right, not OK
Say the words that you say
Maybe we’re better off this way?
I’m not fine, I’m in pain
It’s harder everyday
Maybe we’re better off this way?
It’s better that we break…

A fool to let you slip away
I chase you just to hear you say
You’re scared and that you think that I’m insane

The city look so nice from here
Pity I can’t see it clearly
While you’re standing there, it disappears
It disappears

It’s not right, not OK
Say the words that you say

Maybe we’re better off this way?
I’m not fine, I’m in pain
It’s harder everyday
Maybe we’re better off this way?
It’s better that we break

Saw you sitting all alone
You’re fragile and you’re cold, but that’s all right
Life these days is getting rough
They’ve knocked you down and beat you up
But it’s just a rollercoaster anyway, yeah

It’s not right, not OK
Say the words that you say
Maybe we’re better off this way?
I’m not fine, I’m in pain
It’s harder everyday
Maybe we’re better off this way?

I’m not fine, not OK
Say the words that you say
Maybe we’re better off this way?

I’m not fine, I’m in pain
It’s harder everyday
Maybe we’re better off this way?
It’s better that we break, baby



像两首节拍不同的歌
却又同时被爱情合奏
旋律勉强着
愉快不能够假装快乐
你心中有宽阔的天空
空气还稀薄
曾经等待因为会改变什么
你总会属于我
但是最后时间证明了
你只喜欢我
你说我比较像你的
只是不小心拥抱着
你道歉 你难过
于是我给你笑容
谁在乎我的心还会不会寂寞
如果爱情是五线谱
我只希望用全音符
吟唱出爱上你
那完整的幸福
当你的心没有耳朵
即使我为你唱着歌
你也只看见我哭了
你说我比较像你的
只是不小心拥抱着
你道歉 你难过
于是我给你笑容
谁在乎我的心还会不会寂寞
歌词提供再兴
☆☆☆☆
曾经因为等待会改变什么
你总会属于我
但是最后时间证明了
你只喜欢我
你说我比较像你的
只是不小心拥抱着
你道歉 你难过
于是我给你笑容
谁在乎我的心
还会不会寂寞
你说我是你最
却不应该再拥抱着
你退缩 你冷漠
于是我放开双手
不在乎我的心
会永远的寂寞

Updated@12:00 AM

Profile

ChanXin Li ()
Dunmanite Dunman secondary!
16 years old
Jan18 1993
Singaporean


``close frens``
jing,si hui ,si yuh,elouis ,bernice, susanti, pei shi ,etc
I don't think there's anything wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so
Click here
if you hate me, just shuck off..
*

Love & Hate here
HATES
HYPROCRITES!!
backstabbers
bitches
twotimers

Loves♥
Jing, Si hui, Pei Shi, Si Yuh, Bernice, Susanti, Elouis
& anyone who believe in me,dun crap abt i trust u but in the end didnt!

♥ DESIRES


a new handphone
go into Jc that i wan
to be happy
fairy tales to come true
more money
more mush soup
to be together with all my DARs =)
DKNY perfume

archives

; August 2008; September 2008; October 2008; November 2008; May 2009; June 2009; July 2009; August 2009; September 2009; October 2009; November 2009
Tagboard

TAGBOARD here


♥ Dar-links

Pri sch cliques
carol =D
Jane
jing
JING!! =)

Sec sch Cliques
Bernice
Elouis
Pei Shi
Si hui
Si Yuh
Susanti

Sec sch frens
Chun Hong
Mel
Ting Xuan
Samantha

Fo Tang ppl links
Jian Wei
Mabel
rou ying
Su Qi
Yee Khoon
Yu jing
ZiJing

Sister link =)
sis =)
friends

others- twitter
XXXX


Music


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Others


free counters